Thursday, October 24, 2013

Is anyone else reading this besides my mom?

I look down the blog everyday and I swear it mostly just has one view per post I make. Thank you for being such a great supporter mom, but I don't think anyone else is reading. Oh well, I guess I enjoy talking to myself.

4 comments:

  1. Don't stop writing!!!!! This is what gets me out of bed in the morning!!! I brew my coffee and rush to my computer to see if there are any new entries! If there are, I always start my day with a huge smile or hysterical laughter.... except for today :-) Other people read I'm sure... they just don't write anything back. I promise... one fan like me is worth 1000 other fans because of how happy it makes me!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry :) I won't stop writing. I am glad you love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it about one times every day for a week. What's that, like 13 times?

    ReplyDelete