Thursday, October 24, 2013

Unfortunate morning rant!

So... I have been working on my paper since 7pm tonight. I took one 1/2 hour break to eat more food, have some yerba mate, and get some support from friends. Now I am in our student lounge pounding away at a hopelessly terrible attempt to get some kind of rough draft ready for school tomorrow. The paper is supposed to be around 8 pages long. I have like 2 1/2 pages of terrible organized randomness of facts with some of my own words mixed in with the quotes. I didn't even realize how much work this would be and how much I actually procrastinated until tonight. Probably pulling a basic all nighter but I will hopefully be in better shape for the revision and final draft due in one week. Please remind me to work on it sooner. Anyway, back to work......

No comments:

Post a Comment