Friday, October 18, 2013

Is this really a Job?

I got a job on campus working for Cardinal Nights. Cardinal Nights is an organization that organizes events on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday that do not involve alcohol. It's a way for students to party hard sober. I am so excited about this job because it is about something I really believe in but it is also a super fun job. I get paid for going to fun things. So tonight is my first night at work and we are hosting a silent disco. People get headphones which play the DJs music and dance and so it looks like a silent dance party to everyone not wearing the rocking headphones. I am sure I will be talking about the other events coming up and in addition, I will get to start planning events for the winter and spring quarter!


No comments:

Post a Comment