Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday Night Hop


I just got back from Wednesday Night Hop! Social swing dancing driving distance from campus. A previous Swingtime member with a car was nice enough to drive a couple of us. So much fun! Here is a picture of me before my first night :) 

It was so much fun!!! All of the dancers were absolutely amazing. Such a welcoming and nice crowd. I never stopped dancing. Chris and Xing (the two people I went with) told the people that it was my first night there and so I a celebration dance essentially where I dance with many different people in a single dance in the center of the circle. 

Can't wait to go back next week!


Social swing dancing is my source of fun and "partying" in my life. It is a place where I am always smiling and can really let go. It is just me following along and making mistakes. Making mistakes that are totally ok to make. I get to meet so many new people. Like tonight I met someone who works for Google (Dad, his name is Sam and he is in Google Analytics... maybe next trip you make we should go to Wednesday Night Hop together ;) ). Everyone has there own interesting story but you all you ever learn is their moves on the dance floor. Anyway, it felt good to get out there again and made me really happy. Now I can spend all day tomorrow studying so that I can have some more fun on Friday and get to spend time with my MOM Saturday and Sunday. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment