Thursday, October 17, 2013

Challah for Hunger! (Say it out loud, it's an awesome name) (AND... another food post :) )

So there is a group on campus that make hundreds of loaves of challah every Thursday to sell to Stanford and the community and all of the proceeds go to the American Jewish World Service and other local organizations to help combat hunger. We have two really awesome people in our dorm who go every week and order and buy challah for us based on a group dorm donation pile. There are new flavors every week in addition to the six usual ones. This week was Coffee Chocolate Chip. I got to say... it was not my favorite. I look forward to getting a loaf of garlic rosemary all to myself next week.

If you every come visit, I will order a loaf of challah for us... hint hint nudge nudge... it's really good :)


No comments:

Post a Comment