Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Another Shout Out to the Parents

Hello Everyone. Just wanted to let you know that I was just at the library picking up books for a research project I am starting on how social media impacts democratic deliberation. It's going to be super fun and I will spend many hours studying and being serious like a good ole college student.

This time with the Academic Episode, there are pictures!

So last time when I tried to let everyone know that studying is boring to blog about, no one believed me. So here are pictures to highlight that better.


Super Serious face:


Stressed face?


The very haunting and daunting library. Seriously, if anyone of you come to visit, don't let me forget to take you here. The days of calmly browsing through the library are over. You have to hunt down every book with a spear because there are so many of them. 


LOTS OF BOOKS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment