Monday, October 28, 2013

I won't grow up! / You are never to old to...

CARVE PUMPKINS! It's Halloween time and people get excited. Baked goodies, candy, perfect company, and pumpkin carving. A great way to spend the evening between midterms. As my family knows, I try to stick to a solid rule of no studying the night before a big test. Some studying early can pass as acceptable (which I did for both my midterms) but then the rest of the night should let the brain relax and settle in. It's a muscle, I'm an athlete, don't let it get tired out.

This was my favorite pumpkin someone carved. The Stanford symbol :) I think it's awesome. Some other great ones include Karel (the robot that we learned to program way back when in week 1 of college), C-House (the name of my dorm, Cedro), and Kaya's dancing people.


Kaya and I and our pumpkins. Mine is a witch's hat, I know it's hard to tell. I had a meeting during the session so I had less time to carve. It's also very important to note that the witch's hat is not just any witch's hat and is not a Halloween reference, it's a Wicked (the musical) reference. I carved Elphaba's hat. Did you really think I was going to be mainstream about pumpkin carving?








1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! Who bought the pumpkins for you guys? Oh yeah, I forgot, it's the all inclusive!!!!

    ReplyDelete