Monday, December 9, 2013

Motivating Distractions

Facebook presents all these wonderful opportunities for students to support each other through finals week. Everyone has inspirational videos and quotes and comments to share that everyone gets pumped for. One problem, I am now spending too much time on inspiration, and not enough time on perspiration. So I will continue my distractions by sharing some of them with you.

Here is a site of the 5 inspirational movie clips to get you through finals week. Mom? Good Will Hunting is in here.

http://www.brobible.com/college/article/inspirational-videos-finals-week-grind

Here is a calming site. You can summon different calming manatees by clicking the button below the picture. There are quite of few of them. Very peaceful.

http://calmingmanatee.com/19

stanfordguyproblems.tumblr.com has some good memes and gifs about finals week as well.

Here is a pep talk from kid president. He is awesome :)

http://youtu.be/l-gQLqv9f4o

Aragorn's speech at the Black Gate at the end of the Return of the King. EPIC!

http://youtu.be/EXGUNvIFTQw

This site sums up thesis into one sentence lines. I wish I could have said my 20 page paper in just one sentence. It would have been awesome.

http://lolmythesis.tumblr.com/

This has to be the best one of all!!! Makes me laugh and smile over and over.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattbellassai/the-absolute-greatest-dog-gifs-of-2013?fb_action_ids=702831926395157&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B624769247586736%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.likes%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

That's what I have for now. I am sure I will find more though.

No comments:

Post a Comment