I had chocolate cake in the dining hall today for you :)
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Shout Out to my Mom, Ramey
Happy Birthday Mommy! I hope you had an amazing Birthday, sorry that I am posting this a day late. Thank you so much for all you love and support. I wouldn't be here living my dream life without many years of hard work that you put in. From staying alive through my temper tantrums to reading and rereading all of my application essays, you have been there every step of the way. I love you so much. I miss you as well though it's wonderful to know that you will never be too far away. I will always have your voice, your care, and our memories to remember. You are the most incredible mother and I look up to you in so many ways. I wouldn't want to be a part of any other family in the world. Thank you for everything that you have done. I can't wait to give you the birthday hug and kiss you really deserve. Until then, I hope you treated yourself well and I am sending all my good thoughts to you. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Ari. You are so sweet. Best birthday gift is knowing how incredibly happy you are in your new home. I absolutely love reading and hearing and seeing about all your experiences. I couldn't be more proud... just wish I could actually be there for more of your experiences! I love you. I have the most wonderful daughter in the world!
ReplyDelete