Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ropes Course with Cedro

Here are some highlights (of me) from an incredible day at a San Francisco ropes course with my dorm. We did some amazing team building activities and really climbed to new heights in our relationships. I did the splits on top of a log that was 50 feet above the ground, climbed to the top of the wobbling web with Kaya, mastered a tight rope with Aaron (my RA), and cheered on everyone's accomplishments during the day. We were exhausted by the end and all slept piled on top of each other in the back of the bus on the way back to the dorm. Bonding, gotta love it :) 



Stretching out my splits. 


On the web with Kaya. 


Flying off Bird on a Perch. 


All of us piled on a bench. 


Teo and I. 


Kaya and I. 


This is what it looked like as we left the ropes course. Beautiful. 



4 comments:

  1. Just another day at the all-inclusive :-) When are you going zip lining?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah.... there was a zip line..... :) ... I guess I forgot to mention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha
    Where was that? It looks beautiful?

    ReplyDelete