We got to have one sheet of notes to take into our CS 106B final. Nick left Maia and I this note (above) at the top of our cheat sheet. It was so sweet really made me smile. It is amazing to have wonderful and supportive friends here during stressful times like finals. Thanks Nick! Love you! And thank you to all the other wonderful friends helping me.
Maia staying up with studying for CS all last night made the practice problems less daunting.
Thank you to Sarah for celebrating the end of the final with Tin Pot, an amazing ice cream place in Town and Country. I got coffee and early grey. It is an ice cream shop that actually blows my mind. The flavors are so rich and incredible.
My parents have also been so supportive and amazing this year. My dad has been up with me every night talking through problems. My mom has been there to talk and listen as I have been missing home and finishing off this great year. I love you both so much!
I don't see Nick's note, just white!
ReplyDeleteNick's note is a screen shot right below the title. It reads "You guys are going to do fantastic! You are smart and beautiful! <3 - Nicky"
ReplyDelete