Saturday, May 31, 2014

Swingtime Spring Show (lots of photos!)

There are a lot of photos here. They are all kinda out of order. So I will just say what each one was and you can get a jumbled view of the show because I put a link up to watch the entire spring show!

Our final pose of the show after Cat's Corner.

Our lovely audience.

Cat's Corner. I am far right in the picture. I was most nervous for this song because I do a front flip off my partner's shoulders that I hadn't done too many times.

Our thank yous and goodbyes to those who are leaving next year.

Boytime! A mix of "Let It Go" and "I'll make a man out of you"

Our lovely Elso

Hercules skit. The towels show that we are muses.

Rockin Robin

Conor said some wonderful words to me for saying goodbye. It was so sweet and the roses were beautiful.

Moondance

Sympathique.

Rockin Robin

Sympathique

Rockin Robin

Aladdin skit

I was playing princess Jasmine

Middle of a Moon Roll

Beginning of Cat's Corner

President Hennessy came to our show!!!!

The magic carpet

So many friends came out to support me. It was so wonderful of them :)

Naomi's picture of me

No comments:

Post a Comment