Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weekend at the Beach House

Thomas, Nick, Alice, and I drove up to Uncle Brian's Beach House for the evening. Ben and Sarah drove up for dinner. Alice and I took a walk on the beach. We went shopping and made quesadillas with homemade guacamole and salad for dinner. We then sat outside on the crash pad and talked for a couple hours. Then everyone went back to the dorm. I stayed and had a really relaxing night by myself, which was such a relief. I slept and woke up to have breakfast with Brian and Katherine and talk with them for 6 hours before heading back to school. It was exactly the break I needed. I loved it so much.

I love my cousin Chou Chou.


There was a beautiful rainbow when we arrived.





It cleared up to be a gorgeous day.


I loved getting to buy berries to eat :)


My breakfast :) I couldn't have been happier. 




No comments:

Post a Comment