Thursday, March 13, 2014

Academic Episode - Last day of the Art of Living


For my last philosophy class (The Art of Living) we sat outside to discuss the meaning of life. What can I say, it was really college. But it was also really peaceful and enlightening. I really loved this class. At times it was difficult because it was so challenging and many of the texts were difficult to understand at the level our professor was challenging us to. However, by the end, I feel I am able to synthesize the texts together and see how they all discuss the meaning of life together. I learned a lot about how I see my own life and how to live an intentional life. The class always made me think in new ways and the other students were incredibly smart and intellectual. I am definitely going to remember the class and miss the students and professor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment