Sunday, January 12, 2014

Is this a job? - Yes, this is now a job

I coordinated an event for Cardinal Nights and it finally felt like my job had some serious responsibility. I had to deal with a scary confusion over finding a freezer for gelato to stay frozen for 5 hours. Thankfully everything turned out ok but it sure worried me. Anyway, the event was a huge success. We had over 200 people come in 45 minutes before we ran out of all of our gelato. It was very fun.

Here are the 7 flavors. From left to right: Blackberry sorbet, Blood orange sorbet, Stracciatella - chocolate swirl, Pistachio, Vanilla Bean, Cappuccino, Gianduja - chocolate hazelnut.

Me trying out the gelato before everyone else got there. I will admit, I had two or three cups.


People played board games as well! The staff played Scrabble and Cards Against Humanity after all the gelato was gone. 



This was the line ten minutes into the night. 


This was a small portion of the line twenty minutes into the night. It went around the corner! It felt really good to have a successful event :)



Here is the promotional poster I designed for the event. Does it make your mouth water?




No comments:

Post a Comment