Monday, April 21, 2014

Dorm Days - Murder Mystery Dinner


We had a murder mystery dinner in the dorm. It was so much fun. For any of you who haven't done it before, it works like this:

You are given a character before the dinner and you come as that character and knowing their background.

As you eat dinner, you and the other characters act out a murder mystery. Everyone is trying to figure who committed the murder and more information is revealed to the characters as the night progresses. 

At the end of the night, everyone votes on who they think committed the murder. 

SO.... 

I was Rebecca Ravioli. I was the murderer. I killed my father at the beginning of the evening because he wouldn't let me marry the man I wanted to marry to cover up the fact that I already married the man I was in love with to save him from being killed by my father. 

No one discovered me as the murderer and I won best dressed. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get that dress? It looks great. Ari murder someone.. inconceivable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I borrowed the dress from Naomi! It was so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete